Q & A Resource
Forums were great ... some time ago. It seems most users now prefer an easier way to ask questions to others and receive and provide answers. So, today, we launch a Q & A resource on the TatukGIS web site.
The rules are easy:
- The Questions and Answers (Q & A) provides a means of communication between TatukGIS customers.
- Licensed TatukGIS product users (with active maintenance plan) may contribute Q & A content. So log-in is required. Read-only access is available to anyone.
- Please keep the content helpful and professional.
- Show courtesy to other Q & A users by posting information when a question is answered or resolved by another means (such as from help provided by TatukGIS technical support). This alerts other Q & A users that the matter has been resolved and help is no longer requested.
- The Q & A is not a replacement for TatukGIS technical support. TatukGIS team may not regularly follow or contribute content.
Effective today the old TatukGIS product forums are closed (but the content will return later in read-only mode).
Please let us know what you think about the Q & A.