DK 10 Released
We released the Developer Kernel v.10 - VCL and .NET editions - during the night of September 30 / morning of October 1.
This upgrade primarily focuses on:
- Integrated 3D map rendering features
- 64 bit support
- Fully rewritten .NET code
- A number of other significant new features and enhancements.
A more detailed description will be provided soon as a news announcement. Version 10 changes are detailed on the DK History page.
While we tested this version heavily, as usual, some small, non-critical issues were found just after release:
- small issues with installing paths on C++Builder
- some global Gisxxx were not published in TGIS_Utils in DK.NET
We will soon release an update with these fixes, along with the DK-ActiveX v.10 (also as 64 bit version), in the next few days. Stay tuned!