iOS11 (almost) supported by RAD Studio Tokyo
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo supports iOS 11 after applying few tweaks.
UPDATED: use Official Embarcadero Patch.
To enable iOS 11 support in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo please follow these steps:
- Install XCode 9
- Connect your iOS 9 device so XCode will download iOS (you can verify process via XCode \ Windows \ Devices & Simulators)
- iOS11 supports only 64 applications so if you want to test your app with simulator you must download iOS10 simulators via XCode \ Preferences \ Components.
At this moment you can test your app on iOS Simulator. Using simulator is sometimes much more convenient than using a physical device. To deploy to physical device additional steps are required:
- Try to deploy on physical device so RAD Studio will import SDK
- In Rad Studio edit your SDK Import:
- Remove references to PrivateFrameworks.
- Add remote path: $(SDKROOT)/System/Library/Frameworks with framework name FileProvider.
- Click "Update Local File Cache" button.
Now you should be able to run and debug iOS11 device.