Developer Kernel for Enterprise
Developer Kernel Enterprise licensing provides each registered licensed developer:
- a license for every available Developer Kernel (DK) product edition: DK for Delphi (desktop and mobile variants), DK for Java, DK for .NET, DK for ASP.NET, and DK for ActiveX
- a license of the TatukGIS Editor product
- TatukGIS support for advanced spatial databases
- TatukGIS topological layer functionality on Oracle Spatial and PostGIS databases (when this becomes available)
Supported spatial databases include Oracle Spatial/Locator, Oracle Point Cloud & TIN, Oracle GeoRaster, PostGIS, Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, ESRI ArcSDE, ESRI ArcSDE Raster, IBM DB2 Spatial Extender, IBM Informix Spatial DataBlade, Sybase SQL Anywhere Spatial, Geomedia on MSSQL Server and Oracle Server, and MapInfo SpatialWare.
Support for each spatial database layer type is direct, without any 3rd party software or middleware, and includes:
- Reading/writing/editing vector map layer geometry and attributes.
- Creating new tables and importing data into the tables.
- Using spatial operators for server-side spatial queries (based on the DE-9IM model).
- Utilizing server side spatial indexes.
Support for ArcSDE includes:
- Reading/writing/editing ArcSDE Geodatabase SQL vector map layer geometry and attributes.
- Direct ArcSDE SQL layer access, bypassing ArcSDE services and independent of any ESRI middleware.
- Utilizing ArcSDE spatial indexes for fast spatial queries.
- Supported databases: MSSQL Server, Oracle, and other SQL databases compatible with the ArcSDE standard.
Support for Oracle GeoRaster and ArcSDE Raster formats is read-only.
All TatukGIS supported geodatabase layer formats and compatible database engines are presented as a matrix in knowledge base item KB10639. Guidance on connecting the DK to each spatial database layer type is presented in the DK documentation and KB10765.