Developer Kernel for Enterprise
Enterprise license includes everything TatukGIS offers, providing each Developer Kernel (DK) registered developer:
- a license for every available DK product edition, e.g., DK for Delphi (desktop and mobile variants), DK for Java, DK for .NET, DK for ASP.NET, and DK for ActiveX
- a license for the desktop TatukGIS Editor product
- DK extensions for advanced spatial databases
- TatukGIS topological layer functionality on Oracle Spatial and PostGIS databases (when this new feature becomes available)
Supported spatial databases include PostGIS, Oracle Spatial/Locator, Oracle Point Cloud & TIN, Oracle GeoRaster, Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, ESRI ArcSDE, ESRI ArcSDE Raster, IBM DB2 Spatial Extender, IBM Informix Spatial DataBlade, Sybase SQL Anywhere Spatial, Geomedia on MSSQL Server and Oracle Server, and MapInfo SpatialWare.
Support for each spatial database layer type is direct, without 3rd party software or middleware, and includes:
- Reading/writing/editing vector map layer geometry and attributes
- Creating new tables and importing data into the tables
- Using spatial operators for server-side spatial queries (based on the DE-9IM model)
- Utilizing server-side spatial indexes
Support for ArcSDE includes:
- Reading/writing/editing ArcSDE Geodatabase SQL vector map layer geometry and attributes
- Direct ArcSDE SQL layer access, bypassing ArcSDE services and independent of any ESRI middleware
- Utilizing ArcSDE spatial indexes for fast spatial queries
- Supported databases: MSSQL Server, Oracle, and other SQL databases compatible with the ArcSDE standard
Support for Oracle GeoRaster and ArcSDE Raster formats is read-only.
Supported geodatabase formats and compatible database engines are presented as a matrix in knowledge base item KB10639. Guidance on connecting to spatial databases is provided in the documentation wiki and KB10765.