KB10658 - Run Editor, Viewer, or DK developed custom application on MacIntosh VirtualPC.
The steps are:
- Start the Virtual PC session as normal.
- In the Mac Finder, navigate to the 'Documents' folder in your 'Home' folder.
- Open the 'Virtual PC Scripts' folder.
- Open the 'Toggle Compatibility Mode' script by double clicking it.
- The script opens in Script Editor.
- Click the 'Run' button at the top of the script window.
- Click 'OK' to the informational dialog that appears.
- Click 'Enable' in the next dialog box.
- Return to the PC session, which is now running in compatibility mode, and run the desired application.
- When complete, close the program and return the Virtual PC to normal mode by re-running the script above and selecting 'Disable' at the appropriate time.
Created: November 30, 2005, Modified: September 10, 2015