KB10866 - Purchase procedure, payment options, supported credit cards, delivery method...
- Purchases are performed on-line via the Buy page of the TatukGIS web site, with payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express…) or bank wire transfer.
- Prices are transparently presented in US Dollars on the Buy / New Order (Price List) page of the TatukGIS web site. Purchases can also be performed in EUR or PLN (Polish Zloty) currency.
- Concerning European Union (EU) residents only: Prices are presented "net" of the 23% Poland VAT (so without the value added tax). EU organizations with a valid EU VAT number may avoid paying Poland VAT (and, instead, account for VAT in their home country) by providing their EU VAT number during the on-line purchase procedure. (The VAT is not applicable to residents of countries outside of the EU.)
- Product delivery is by direct internet download to the declared licensed user. There are no shipping charges.
- A pro-forma invoice is available, for download or printing, upon completing the on-line purchase order procedure. The commercial invoice is generated, for download or printing, after receipt of the purchase payment. For buyers paying by bank wire transfer, the TatukGIS bank account details are presented on the pro-forma invoice.
- Credit card payments can be performed using the:
The credit card payment is executed when TatukGIS manually approves the pending purchase order.
- on-line method (recommended), with credit card details provided directly to the secure web site of the credit card processor using industry-standard security protocols (so the credit card data is not shared with, and never stored by, TatukGIS), or
- off-line/form method, which involves filling in, printing out, signing, and sending (to TatukGIS by scanned e-mail attachment) a credit card payment authorization form.
- Before attempting a credit card purchase that is international, TatukGIS recommends calling to the telephone number on the credit card to inform the bank you wish to use the credit card to perform (i) an internet purchase (ii) from a vendor (TatukGIS) located in Poland. Otherwise the bank’s automated anti-fraud security system may not approve the payment from a credit card not regularly used in Poland.
- In the event of a credit card related error message or payment failure, refer to help provided in KB10867.
- If the purchase payment will be performed by a different person in the organization or a purchasing department, refer to KB10874.
- For purchases by software resellers on behalf of a customer, see instructions provided in KB10878.
- Product access is provided to the declared licensed user upon the receipt of the purchase payment, with notification by e-mail. The procedure to download and activate a purchased product is described in KB10614.
- TatukGIS follows a try-before-you-buy approach. Use the product trial version to verify that a product meets your requirements BEFORE purchasing.
- TatukGIS does not accept customer generated purchase orders. For more on this topic, see KB10870.
- Volume price discounts are 12%, 25%, and 35% for license purchase or maintenance renewal transactions involving at least 2, 5, or 10 licenses of the same product.
- The TatukGIS purchase ordering and fulfillment policy contains additional relevant information.
- For assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: August 10, 2011, Modified: March 06, 2017