KB10866 - Purchasing, payment options, invoicing, delivery method.
- Purchases are performed on-line via the Buy page of the TatukGIS web site, with payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) or bank wire transfer.
- Prices are transparently presented in US Dollars on the Buy / New Order (Price List) page of the TatukGIS web site. Purchases can also be performed in EUR or PLN (Polish Zloty) currency.
- Upon completing an online purchase order, TatukGIS automatically sends the purchaser an email providing links to the pro-forma invoice (for printing or PDF download) and payment options (credit card online, credit card offline/fax, and bank wire transfer). The purchaser may i) perform the payment with credit card during the online purchase order session, ii) perform the payment later using a method provided in the email, or iii) forward the email to another person or purchasing department to perform the payment. For guidance on buying via a purchasing department, see KB10874.
- The pro-forma invoice validity period is 15 days, so the purchase payment should be performed within that period.
- Upon receipt of the purchase payment, TatukGIS i) notifies the purchaser and declared licensed user (if different persons) by email, ii) generates the commercial invoice which becomes available under the purchaser's login account (for printing or PDF download), and iii) activates the login account of the licensed user with product access. Guidance on downloading and activating a licensed product is provided in KB10614.
- Product delivery is by internet download, so there are no shipping charges.
- Concerning European Union (EU) residents only: Prices are presented net of the 23% Poland VAT (so before the Value Added Tax is added). EU organizations with a valid EU VAT number may avoid paying Poland VAT (and instead pay VAT on the transaction in its home country) by providing its EU VAT number during the online purchase procedure. (VAT is not applicable to residents of countries outside of the EU.)
- Credit card payment options are:
- on-line method (recommended), performed by providing credit card details directly to the secure web site of the credit card processor using industry-standard security protocols (so the credit card data is not shared with, and never stored by, TatukGIS), or
- off-line/form method, performed by providing TatukGIS (by scanned email attachment) a signed credit card payment authorization form.
- Before attempting a credit card purchase that is international, TatukGIS recommends calling to the telephone number on the credit card to inform the bank you wish to use the credit card to perform (i) an internet purchase (ii) from a vendor (TatukGIS) located in Poland. Otherwise the bank’s automated anti-fraud security system might not authorize payment if the credit card is not regularly used in Europe. In the event of a credit card related error message or authorization failure, see KB10867.
- For purchases by a software reseller on behalf of a customer, see KB10878.
- Volume price discount on new license purchases and maintenance renewals start at 20% for transactions involving at least two licenses of the same product, increasing to 30% at five licenses, and so on. Select the license quantity when performing the online purchase order to get the discount.
- TatukGIS does not accept customer generated purchase order documents. For more on this, see KB10870.
- TatukGIS follows a try-before-you-buy approach. Use the product trial version to verify the product meets your requirements BEFORE purchasing.
- Safe list @tatukgis.com with anti-spam filters to ensure receipt of notification emails.
- The TatukGIS Purchase Policy may contain additional relevant information.
- For sales assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: August 10, 2011, Modified: July 30, 2018